Listings for Business and Services (867)
WHO WE ARE. WHY CHOOSING KAYLA TECHNOLOGIES Kayla Technologies is not only a "one stop shop" for Biomedical and laboratory equipment— we offer a wide ran...
- Building and home services (94)
- Businesses for sale (22)
- Charities and NGOs (1)
- Farming equipment and services (24)
- Florists (0)
- Funeral services (0)
- Health, fitness and beauty (33)
- Legal,finance and insurance (37)
- Live events and tickets (0)
- Mining equipment and services (30)
- Office furniture and equipment (9)
- Other industrial equipment (67)
- Other Services (275)
- Photography,Creative and Design (27)
- Shipping and Freight (9)
- Shop equipment and installation (6)
- Stationery (12)
- Storage space (10)
- Tools and machinery hire (8)
- Training and Development (36)
- Transport hire and Taxi services (10)
- Tuition and lessons (119)
- Typewriters and word processors (0)
- Vehicle repairs and service (10)
- Wedding and catering services (27)
What’s New ?
Barclays will sell shares worth $2.83 billion in Barclays Africa Group, the bank said on Thursday, increasing the size of the planned stake sale due to inve...
Running a business in Zimbabwe is hard work, and it can be easy to get down or lose your motivation. With that in mind, Everyone needs some inspiration, and the...
Whether you intend to market your brand nationally and locally,or to sell your unwanted goods, advertising on the internet can be a very effective way to get yo...
Thinking about going to Zimbabwe on holiday or safari ? Here are some reasons why you should visit Zimbabwe. •The magnificent Victoria Falls classified as one ...